Whether you're struggling to make ends meet, at odds with a loved one, or fighting seasonal depression, the holidays are tough on everyone. Thankfully, there are funny people out there who are ready and willing to take your mind off your problems, and many of them are here with me today.
I am a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine, and get this: there are no side effects. So, kick off your shoes and scroll a while. Below are 25 hilarious memes to get you through the holidays. Don't worry; the New Years' ones will be here soon, and if you missed our Thanksgiving roundup, you can check them out here.
Cheers, my friends! May your days be bright, your nights be merry, and your liquor cabinets be fully stocked. Don't drink? Neither do I, and it's okay to joke about it.
1. Snitches get stitches.
2. I thought this was a mirror, y'all!
3. What the hell am I supposed to do with THIS? Thanks a lot, Grandma.
4. Dranks on dranks. Let's DO THIS!
5. Why is this not a thing? *Pens letter to the North Pole*
6. The only thing I'm thirsty for is a vacation.
7. How to end a discussion in 3...2...
9. I miss wine more than some of my relatives. #kiddingNOTkidding
10. This one needs a frame so I can hang it over the mantel.
11. Thank you, Simon. You get me.
11. Please, for the love of sanity, NO!
12. She's not wrong. Not even close.
13. I'm not a morning person, can you tell?
14. You know who you are. 🙋♀️
15. Tread lightly and carry a big jar of Nutella!
16. They really are quite lovely.
17. That's all any of us want really. Love you, Mom.
18. Seriously. We never rest.
19. Now, there's some Christmas spirit I can get behind!
20. If Moira lived in my neighborhood, I'd never leave.
21. If you don't know who Pat & Jen are do you even have kids?
22. Real Housewives of The United States of America.
23. Atlanta traffic is the worst.
24. We had to stay in our rooms until our parents had their coffee; that's about the only tradition I've managed to keep going.
25. Sorry, Kids. Christmas is officially canceled.
Comments are closed.