Relationships are hard. Marriage is even harder, but nothing is more complicated than tripping over each other while raising kids together during a global pandemic. Thank goodness for writers, comedians, and digital creators who keep us from losing our shit every day. Below are a few of my faves. Make sure you're following them all for more laughs. Click the image to visit them on Instagram.
Cheers! And good luck squeezing in some alone time this Valentine's Day. xoxo *muah*
1. Them's fightin' words.
2. There's a blow up mattress in the garage just sayin'.
3. How are we still alive?
4. Pretty sure I died six weeks ago and he still hasn't noticed.
5. E-cards are looking better and better.
6. Be afraid.
7. She is NOT wrong.
8. Just need some bubbly.
9. Too late.
10. I'm sure that vision is different at my house.
11. Sorry, kid.
12. I can hear this meme.
13. Why is it so LOUD?
14. Fly! Be free...
15. Possibly the most realistic thing I've read all year.
16. But first, let's take a selfie.
17. No one should suffer alone.
18. Love is dramatic.
19. Music to my ears.
20. Leave it to Mary to bring it down a notch.
21. Are you? (Probably not.)
22. You're on a need to know basis and you do NOT need to know.
23. I sense a theme going on here.
24. I hope she's talking about the kids.
25. It's everything you imagined and more. Enjoy your day.
BONUS ROUND from yours truly.
It's never too late to visit my LOVE SHACK!