With so much information online these days, it's hard to know what to believe. Luckily, kids are terrible liars. Below are a few laughs to get you through the week. One of them was proven to be fake by Snopes. Can you guess which one?
1. From the bottom of a sweet heart.
2. Is that a pan in your pocket or...
3. It's not what you think!
5. Nighty night little Timy.
6. If Greta Thunberg was a preschooler.
7. A girl can dream...
8. When you hear that whistle blowing, RUN!
9. She ain't lyin'!
10. Pretty sure I wrote the same note to my mom in the 70s.
11. Boys are stubborn.
12. Employee of the month, yo!
Figure it out yet? While some may still be up for debate, No. 3 — Stripper Pole Mom — is actually a counterfeit. According to a fact-checked article published by Snopes in 2010, the picture was drawn by a seventeen-year-old girl in 2007. The Home Depot commentary and the faux letter to the teacher was added by others after it was posted on MySpace.
Worried about fake news? Eventually, the truth will reveal itself.